The black phone / Universal Pictures and Blumhouse ... Read More
- 0 of 1 copy available at Easton Public Library System.
- 0 of 4 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System.
4 current holds with 4 total copies.
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (102 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Collector's edition.
- Publisher: Universal City, CA : Universal, 
Originally released as a motion picture in 2022.
Based on the short story by Joe Hill.
Wide screen (2.39:1)
Bonus features: deledted scenes; answering the call; Ethan Hawke's evil turn; feature commentary; ... Read More
|Creation/Production Credits Note:||
Director of photography, Brett Jutkiewicz; music ... Read More
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Ethan Hawke, Jeremy Davies, James Ransone, ... Read More
Finney Shaw is a shy but clever 13-year-old boy ... Read More
|Target Audience Note:||
MPAA rating: R; for violence, bloody images, ... Read More
|System Details Note:||
DVD, NTSC, region 1; Dolby digtal 5.1, DVS Dolby ... Read More
English, French or Spanish dialogue; French or ... Read More
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Teenagers > Drama.
Kidnapping > Drama.
Missing persons > Drama.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Video recordings for people with visual disabilities.